SAGlobal Announces ProjAX-EXPRESS (now known as Projects+ Express) for Microsoft Dynamics AX Service Industries ERP Solution
Streamlined implementation tools and processes aim to drive down costs and timeframes for professional services firms implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX
SAGlobal, the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP solutions and services for professional services firms and other project-driven businesses, today announced that they have officially released their ProjAX-EXPRESS (now known as Projects+ Express) implementation program for the Microsoft Dynamics AX Service Industries ERP solution. ProjAX-EXPRESS (now known as Projects+ Express) is a template-driven implementation approach for Microsoft Dynamics AX that enables the adoption of industry best practices while driving down the costs and timeframes associated with implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The ProjAX-EXPRESS (now known as Projects+ Express) process leverages a number of tools and methods within the Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services toolset to accelerate the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX, including:
- Implementation methodology and project management templates (i.e. schedule template, SharePoint project site template, specification templates, etc.).
- Standardized SharePoint tools for tracking project status and progress.
- Automated same-day environment provisioning on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Industry-specific business process structures and Visio process flow diagrams.
- Industry-specific default data and workflows, along with the ability to customize each client’s data using simple Excel templates
- Customized industry-specific data import templates
“We are very pleased to have been invited by Microsoft to participate in this initiative to accelerate and simplify the implementation process for Microsoft Dynamics AX”, said Oli Gunnarsson, US CEO for SAGlobal. “By driving down the costs and timeframes associated with implementing Dynamics AX. our ProjAX-EXPRESS (now known as Projects+ Express) strategy not only opens up a new market with mid-sized professional services firms, but also helps us deliver additional value to our larger clients and expedite the return on their investment. This is a very exciting development for our organization.”
Using the ProjAX-EXPRESS (now known as Projects+ Express) process, SAGlobal will help its project-based clients:
- Minimize up-front IT requirements by quickly provisioning their Dynamics AX instance in the cloud on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Shorten the timeframe from project start-up to getting users “hands-on” in Dynamics AX.
- Simplify the setup of customer-specific configurations by leveraging simple Excel worksheets.
- Ensure operational efficiencies by adopting industry best practices and pre-configured workflows for key processes.
- Enable knowledge sharing and collaboration via online access to implementation project details and the organization’s business process library.
ProjAX-EXPRESS (now known as Projects+ Express) is available immediately and provided solely through SAGlobal’s worldwide offices.
SAGlobal is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics™ AX ERP solutions and services to project-based businesses, including Architecture & Engineering firms, IT & Management Consulting firms, Advertising & Marketing agencies, and Contract Research Organizations. Established in 1990, SAGlobal has grown to become the largest specialist Microsoft Dynamics AX consultancy in the world, with over 500 employees on 6 continents worldwide. SAGlobal provides a complete set of Microsoft Dynamics AX evaluation, implementation, and support services. For more information, please visit www.saglobal.com.
About the Author
Vikram Franklin is Group Marketing Manager for SAGlobal, where his role is to guide organization wide marketing for Microsoft Dynamics products and services. Vikram has over 16 years of marketing enterprise software products and solutions and over 10 years of experience in marketing Microsoft Dynamics solutions and services.