Convergence 2013 – NEW ORLEANS! Why should you attend?
Well, it’s nearly time for the annual Convergence event with Microsoft Dynamics – my, how time flies! This year’s event will again be jam-packed full of valuable sessions, networking opportunities and keynotes from Microsoft executives, an Opening Keynote from Kirill Tatarinov, President of Microsoft Business Solutions Division, Microsoft Corporation and Kofi Annan, former Secretary-General of the United Nations.
As the noted on the Convergence website, here are some compelling reasons to Attend Convergence 2013 in New Orleans:
1. Learn how you can get the most out of your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
2. Network and collaborate with your peers and the product experts from Microsoft.
3. Experience the latest solution innovations, new products and technologies.
4. Get insights into Microsoft’s corporate direction, and understand future plans for your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
We encourage our Dynamics-AX clients to attend Convergence annually and take advantage of the opportunities mentioned above.
We want to also offer some logistical advice from tenured attendees:
• Plan, plan, plan. Which sessions do I choose? When and where is lunch? How do I get to and from the conference site? Convergence can be exciting and overwhelming all at once. By taking the time before the conference and use the tools available on the website, you’ll save time by having a plan in place before I arrive. Our advice: plan ahead!
• Reserve your hotel EARLY. Hotels around the conference fill up quickly. Microsoft does a great job to secure special attendee discounts on the various hotels.
• Transportation? Microsoft provides shuttle service during the conference between the local hotels and the conference center – no need for a rental car (or the extra expense!).
• Keep in touch with your Partner. Your Partner can help guide you through the Convergence experience, connect you with other customers in your industry, recommend sessions, etc. Be sure to have your Partner’s cell phone number before the conference.
We look forward to seeing you in the beautiful city of New Orleans!
About the Author
Michelle Kirby is the Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager for SAGlobal. Michelle’s dual role includes coordination and execution of marketing campaigns and managing SAG’s existing client base. Michelle has over 16 years of ERP experience, including consulting, account management and as an end-user in a database administration role.