Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Service Industries: Project Setup - Validations: Video Series 6 by Joel Leichty
Here’s the final post in the video series - Part 6 of Joel’s AX 2012 blog. In this video, Joel shows us how to create validations in Project setups which makes it easier for employees to fill in timesheets by having only relevant project information presented to them.
Video courtesy: SAGlobal’s very own MVP, Joel Leichty. Find more of Joel blogs at - (dynamicsaxmanuals.com)
To view blogs from other senior consultants subscribe our blog for more on specific parameters on Microsoft Dynamics AX!
Stay updated with similar blog posts!
Let us know if you’d like to see video blogs on specific topics by commenting below.
- Project setup on Dynamics AX 2012 : Video Series (1-6) by Joel Leichty
- Project setup on Dynamics AX 2012: Video Series (2-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ; Work breakdown structure : Video series (3-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Project setup – Hourly Sales Prices : Video Series (4-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Service Industries – Project Prepayments and Project Milestones Setup: Video Series (5-6) by Joel Leichty
About the Author
Mala is one of the advisory bloggers at sa.global . She manages the Digital media marketing communications and assists in the marketing campaigns at sa.global.
Mala enjoys writing interactive content and loves to share
nitty grittys of anything that pan’s out in the technological world.