Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ; Work breakdown structure : Video series (3-6) by Joel Leichty
Series 3 of 6:
Here’s Part 3 of Joel’s AX 2012 video blog (see Video 1 & Video 2). Here Joel shows us how to create and manage the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and activities in AX 2012. On how activities can be used to further divide costs and revenue for a project, and how WBS is also used with activity based Resource planning.
Video courtesy: SAGlobal’s very own MVP, Joel Leichty. Find more of Joel blogs at - (dynamicsaxmanuals.com)
To view blogs from other senior consultants subscribe our blog for more on specific parameters on Microsoft Dynamics AX!
Stay updated with similar blog posts!
Till the next blog!
- Project setup on Dynamics AX 2012 : Video Series (1-6) by Joel Leichty
- Project setup on Dynamics AX 2012: Video Series (2-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Project setup – Hourly Sales Prices : Video Series (4-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Service Industries – Project Prepayments and Project Milestones Setup: Video Series (5-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Service Industries: Project Setup - Validations: Video Series 6 by Joel Leichty
About the Author
Mala is one of the advisory bloggers at SAGlobal . She manages the Digital media marketing communications and assists in the marketing campaigns at SAGlobal.
Mala enjoys writing interactive content and loves to share
nitty grittys of anything that pan’s out in the technological world.