Project setup on Dynamics AX 2012 : Video Series (1-6) by Joel Leichty
Series 1 of 6:
Joel Leichty, Senior Consultant at SAGlobal and MVP, 2013; has come up with a series of six short videos to demonstrate specific aspects of AX 2012 for end users. In this blog, you can take a walk through the key setup steps required to create a ‘new Project’ in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
First off in the series, he shows on how to create a ‘new Project contract’.
A Project Contract is the mechanism in AX for assigning one or more Projects to be invoiced together.
Keep checking our blog page for the rest of Joel’s series to learn specific aspects of AX 2012!
Video courtesy SAGlobal’s very own MVP, Joel Leichty. Find more of Joel blogs at- (dynamicsaxmanuals.com)
- Project setup on Dynamics AX 2012: Video Series (2-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ; Work breakdown structure : Video series (3-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Project setup – Hourly Sales Prices : Video Series (4-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Service Industries – Project Prepayments and Project Milestones Setup: Video Series (5-6) by Joel Leichty
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Service Industries: Project Setup - Validations: Video Series 6 by Joel Leichty
About the Author
Mala is one of the advisory bloggers at SAGlobal . She manages the Digital media marketing communications and assists in the marketing campaigns at SAGlobal.
Mala enjoys writing interactive content and loves to share
nitty grittys of anything that pan’s out in the technological world.