Projects+ PTO Request Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
PTO Project Setups
- Project Management & Accounting Parameters In project management & accounting parameters, go to the Projects+ tab and activate the Personal time off parameters.
- Project Group Setup On the Project groups form, create a PTO project group. Make sure to activate the Personal time off parameter on the project group.
- Project Setup Create a PTO project using the PTO Project group previously created.
- Project WBS Setup Setup the PTO Project as desired. It could have one activity or many depending on the company’s needs.
- PTO Request Workflow Setup a PTO Request workflow in the Project management & accounting workflows.
- Personal Time Off Request
- Form To make a new PTO request, go to the Projects+ Personal time off request form and select New PTO.
- New PTO Request
- Attachments can be included Attachments can be added to the PTO request by clicking the paperclip in the upper right hand corner.
- Actual hours requested can be adjusted If only a partial day of PTO will be requested, users can click the lines button to edit the number of hours requested in each applicable day.
- Submit to workflow To submit, click the Workflow button and select Submit.
- Approve PTO Request
- Displays as new work item in Manager Self Service Portal Workspace
- Work Item List Managers can click on items in their Work Item List to review them in more detail.
- Attachment button can be used to view attachments
- Approve or Reject Workflow
- PTO Request is Approved
- PTO line defaults into Timesheet If the “Automatically populate in timesheets” parameter is selected (see Personal time off parameters), the requested time off will populate in that user’s timesheet. The worker is still able to edit that line as necessary if the actual PTO taken differs from the amount of time requested.
- Microsoft Brings Clarity to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (AX) On-Premise Deployment Option
- What’s new with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics AX) Fall Release - Human Capital Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics AX) Fall Release – What’s New in Financial Management
- SAGlobal Announces Industry’s First Integrated Dynamics 365 Solution for the Service Industries
- How to setup Task Recorder in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Bill Time to Projects in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Security Concepts & Methodologies in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Fixed-Price Projects in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations